Welcome To Saurov's Blog

www.saurovearning.blogspot.com

Thursday 16 June 2011

Success story of earning money from microworkers read and earn also


Some months ago, I have heard about microworkers.com. Then I try to know what microworkers.com is? How it works? Next I research about the site from googel. I can get the answer. I understand that its a easy way to make extra money from online. It’s a website only where can we earn money by doing micro task. Working item is really easy here. If anybody knows about some seo basic tips, he can earn here more. Actually you can get vast support from the employer because he always tries to get the correct job. So he describes the job quality part by part. A good PR web site can help you more to do the job and the rate of article writing is not so high but possible. 50 words article rate is 50-75 cents. But if you know the techniques about the article writing, it will be easy process for you. But minimum PR-1 site is needed for that. Another work is really easy that name is “link to your site”. If you spend only 2 minutes, you can perform it. From that job you must get 25-75 cents. Anyway, there waits a lot of different but easy job also such as forum posting, comment posting, site visiting etc. You can Choice yourself from that as you like.
Last two days ago I have gotten the pin code for activation my account and also get the first earn from microworkers. which can I withdraw from alertpay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment